MAKROFLEX LowEx PRO
1K polyurethane low expansion gunfoam
- Extremely low curing pressure
- Excellent adhesion on most materials
- High thermal and acoustical insulaton
- Very good filling capabilities
- Accurate dosage
MAKROFLEX LowEx PRO is polyurethane foam with low curing pressure enabling the applicator to install window- and doorframes with no extra enforcements. The can has a special screw top for the application gun. The foam is self-expanding and will be free from dust after about 20 min. Expanded volume is visible right after application – the foam does not have significant post-expansion. Product does not contain CFC-propellants.
Can is equipped with new generation valve, contributing to longer shelf-life and long-term quality of the product.
- Insulation of window- and door frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of openings in roof constructions and insulation materials
Application temperature (environment) of this product is +5°C to +30°C. Can has preferably to be stored for at least 12 hours in room temperature.Recomended can temperature: +5 … +30°C.
Best before 18 months. For longest shelf life avoid storage above +25°C and below +5°C (up to – 20°C for a short period).
Packaging: 750/1000 ml
How to use
- Ensure substrates are stable, clean and free of substances likely to impair adhesion.
- Moisturize mineral, porous substrates (brickwork, concrete,limestone) with water spray for enhanced adhesion.
- Mask off adjacent areas with foil.
- Application temperature (environment) of this product is +5°C to +30°C.
- Store can preferably for at least 12 hours in room temperature. Limits for can temperature: +5 … +30 °C.
- Shake the can vigorously before use (15 * 20 times).
- Remove the plastic cap from the can and screw the can tightly onto the gun.
- When working with the gun always keep the can upside down.
- The outflow rate of the foam is controlled by pressing the gun trigger.
- Dispense the foam sparingly to avoid excess overflows. Repeat shaking regularly during application.
- It is not recommendable to remove the can before it is totally empty. When replacing the can shake the new can vigorously. Unscrew the empty can and replace it immediately to ensure that there is no air left in the gun.
- If you do not want to replace the can, remove the foam from the gun using PU foam cleaner. Hardened foam can only be removed mechanically.
Limitations to joint maximal width exist in regard of ambient temperature and humidity levels. In dry conditions (during winter time, in rooms with central heating etc.), in order to get best foam structure and foam properties it is recommendable to fill gaps and joints in several layers by the application of smaller foam strings (up to 3 -4 cm thickness) and slightly moisturizing between every layer.
Please use the applicator tested and approved by the producer of the can for best working experience!