1K polyurethane strawfoam
- Low temperature application
- Strong and firm cured filling
- Homogenous structure
- Excellent adhesion on most materials
- High thermal and acoustical insulaton
MAKROFLEX AllSeason is polyurethane foam with application temperatures from -10 °C to +25°C. that allow usage thoroughout the year. It has excellent open-closed cells balance and high mechanical strength. At lower temperatures the curing time of the foam is longer and yield may vary. It is easily usable and applicable with attached application straw. The foam is self-expanding and during the curing process expands about two times. Has excellent adhesion on most building materials like wood, concrete, stone, metal etc. Product does not contain CFC-propellants.
- Insulation of window- and doorframes
- Mounting of window- and doorframes, window sills
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of openings in roof constructions and insulation materials
- Creating soundproof screens
- Filling of cavities around pipes
- Insulating of wall panels, roof tiles
Application temperature (environment) of this product is -10°C to +25°C. Can has preferably to be stored for at least 12 hours in room temperature. Recomended can temperature: +5 … +25 °C.
Best before 12 months. For longest shelf life avoid storage above +25°C and below +5°C (up to – 20°C for a short period).
Packaging: 750/1000 ml
How to use
- Ensure substrates are stable, clean and free of substances likely to impair adhesion.
- Moisturize mineral, porous substrates (brickwork, concrete,limestone) with water spray for enhanced adhesion.
- Mask off adjacent areas with foil.
- Application temperature (environment) of this product is -10°C to +25°C.
- Store can preferably for at least 12 hours in room temperature. Limits for can temperature: +5 … +25 °C.
- Shake the can vigorously for at least 15 sec.
- The application surfaces must be clean and free from dust. They can be moist, but not iced.
- Dispense the foam sparingly to avoid excess overflows. Repeat shaking regularly during application.
- Remove the plastic cap from the can and screw the plastic pipe tightly onto the can. When working with the can always keep the can upside down (valve down). Dosage is adjustable by pressing the trigger of the valve. Since the foam is expanding until cured, some free space for expanding should be left.
- Moisturising the surfaces and the foam improves adhesion and cured foam’s cellular structure.
- If there are longer pauses than 5 to 10 minutes during working, the nozzle and valve must be cleaned using a CLEANER.
Limitations to joint maximal width exist in regard of ambient temperature and humidity levels. In dry conditions (during winter time, in rooms with central heating etc.), in order to get best foam structure and foam properties it is recommendable to fill gaps and joints in several layers by the application of smaller foam strings (up to 3 -4 cm thickness) and slightly moisturizing between every layer.