1K polyurethane gunfoam
- Fire resistance up to 240 min depending on the particular type of the linear joints system.
- Tested according to EN 1366-4:2006 (U); Classification according to EN 13501-2:2005
- Tested according to EN 13823 und EN 11925-2; Classification according to EN 13 501/1
- Fulfills class B1 according to German DIN 4105
- Resistant to ageing when protected from UV
- Very good sound and thermal insulation
MAKROFLEX FR77 is tested for application of fire resistant structures in linear joints according to: Test Method EN 1366-4:2006 (U); Classification in accordance EN13501-2:2005. Main usage areas are fire protection doors and walls within the fire retarding structure. The whole structure fire retardant classification is evaluated according to the respective standards, evaluating all materials used within the structure of wall or door. Principles layed down within test reports must be fully followed to achieve the necessary fire protection level.
- Filling linear joints with backing or not in fire retarding structures
Application temperature (environment) of this product is +5°C to +30°C. Can has preferably to be stored for at least 12 hours in room temperature. Recomended can temperature: +5 … +30°C.
Best before 12 months. For longest shelf life avoid storage above +25°C and below +5°C (up to – 20°C for a short period).
Packaging: 750/1000 ml
How to use
- Ensure substrates are stable, clean and free of substances likely to impair adhesion.
- Moisturize mineral, porous substrates (brickwork, concrete,limestone) with water spray for enhanced adhesion.
- Mask off adjacent areas with foil.
- Application temperature (environment) of this product is +5°C to +30°C.
- Store can preferably for at least 12 hours in room temperature. Limits for can temperature: +5 … +30 °C.
- Shake the can vigorously before use (15 * 20 times).
- Remove the plastic cap from the can and screw the can tightly onto the gun.
- When working with the gun always keep the can upside down.
- The outflow rate of the foam is controlled by pressing gun trigger.
- Dispense the foam sparingly to avoid excess overflows. Repeat shaking regularly during application.
- It is not recommendable to remove the can before it is totally empty. When replacing the can shake the new can vigorously. Unscrew the empty can and replace it immediately to ensure that there is no air left in the gun.
- If you do not want to replace the can, remove the foam from the gun using PU foam cleaner. Hardened foam can only be removed mechanically.
Limitations to joint maximal width exist in regard of ambient temperature and humidity levels. In dry conditions (during winter time, in rooms with central heating etc.), in order to get best foam structure and foam properties it is recommendable to fill gaps and joints in several layers by the application of smaller foam strings (up to 3 -4 cm thickness) and slightly moisturizing between every layer.
Please use the applicator tested and approved by producer of the can for best working experience!