MAKROFLEX PREMIUM MEGA PRO
1K polyurethane gunfoam
- High output (+40 %) for working efficiently
- Excellent adhesion on most materials
- Low curing pressure
- Accurate dosage with minimal waste of materials
- Very good filling capabilities
MAKROFLEX Premium Mega PRO is high quality polyurethane foam with increased yield, having approximately 40 % higher output of cured foam per can in comparison to conventional gunfoams. It is easily usable and applicable with special foam applicator. The foam is self-expanding having minimal post expansion and modest curing pressure, contributing further to convenience and accurate dosage during application. Foam has excellent adhesion on most building materials like wood, concrete, stone, metal etc. Yield of the cured foam largely depends on working conditions – temperature, air humidity, available space for expanding, etc. Product does not contain CFC-propellants.
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of openings in roof constructions and insulation materials
- Creating soundproof screens
- Filling of cavities around pipes
- Fixing and insulating of wall panels, roof tiles, etc.
Application temperature (environment) of this product is +5°C to +30°C. Can has preferably to be stored for at least 12 hours in room temperature. Recomended can temperature: +5 … +30°C.
Best before 15 months. For longest shelf life avoid storage above +25°C and below +5°C (up to – 20°C for a short period).
Packaging: 870/1000 ml
How to use
- Ensure substrates are stable, clean and free of substances likely to impair adhesion.
- Moisturize mineral, porous substrates (brickwork, concrete, limestone) with water spray for enhanced adhesion.
- Mask off adjacent areas with foil.
- Application temperature (environment) of this product is +5°C to +30°C.
- Store can preferably for at least 12 hours in room temperature. Limits for can temperature: +5 … +30 °C.
- Shake the can vigorously before use (15 - 20 times).
- Remove the plastic cap from the can and screw the can tightly onto the gun.
- When working with the gun always keep the can upside down.
- The outflow rate of the foam is controlled by pressing the gun trigger.
- Dispense the foam sparingly to avoid excess overflows. Repeat shaking regularly during application.
- It is not recommendable to remove the can before it is totally empty. When replacing the can shake the new can vigorously. Unscrew the empty can and replace it immediately to ensure that there is no air left in the gun.
- If you do not want to replace the can, remove the foam from the gun using PU foam cleaner. Hardened foam can only be removed mechanically.
Limitations to joint maximal width exist in regard of ambient temperature and humidity levels. In dry conditions (during winter time, in rooms with central heating etc.), in order to get best foam structure and foam properties it is recommendable to fill gaps and joints in several layers by the application of smaller foam strings (up to 3 -4 cm thickness) and slightly moisturizing between every layer.
Please use the applicator tested and approved by the producer of the can for best working experience!