Instant tack - advanced solvent technology
- Works under contact bonding conditions
- No need to support joints with mechanical fixings
- Outdoor and Indoor usages
- Overpaintable once dry
- Water resistant
- For porous and non-porous surfaces
- Easy application at low temperature -10°C
- Low odor
MAKROFLEX MF995 is a solvent based professional adhesive which bonds broad range of materials and delivers immediate bonding to substrate without flashing, additional steps or waiting. MAKROFLEX MF995 is designed specifically for indoor & outdoor usages. It is compatible with a broad range of substrates including brick, ceramic, concrete, hardboard, plasterboard, plywood, stone, MDF, UPVC, many plastics (Pre-test plastics and lacquers to determine suitable bonding and compatibility). Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene and styrofoam.
The recommended application temperature is from -10 °C up to +35 °C.
Thermoresistance of final bond: from -30 °C up to +80 °C.
MAKROFLEX MF995 has been specifically formulated to minimize the need mechanical fixings during the drying process. Depending on the substrates, it might be necessary to support heavier objects. One surface should be porous to ensure a solid and secure bond, because solvent has to evaporate. For two non porous substrates apply MAKROFLEX MF995 in vertical strands so that the solvent has the possibility to evaporate.
Packaging: 301 ml cartridges
Store cool, dry and unopened, up to 18 months. Store away from heat, flame, and spark in a cool area. Product is not damaged by freezing, but is best to be stored above freezing. Once opened, be sure to recap, use entire cartridge shortly after opening.
How to use
All absorbent and non-absorbent substrates except PE, PP, PTFE, acrylic glass etc. are suitable. With coated substrates, a check of product suitability, or professional advice is recommended. Not recommended for permanent water immersion. Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean and free of dust, grease or oil. Surfaces should not be visibly wet or continuously damp. Substrates must be stable. Remove the dirt with the appropriate solvent or sand down surfaces and clean afterwards from the dust. Before application, mask off the adjacent area with foil or tape, if necessary.
- Cut off tip of the cartridge above the screw thread.
- Screw on the plastic nozzle and diagonally cut off the tip of the nozzle.
- Place cartridge into the gun.
- Item can be repositioned within 5 to 10 minutes after application to achieve perfect alignment.
- Apply adhesive onto one of the surfaces:
- in spots in order to smooth uneven surfaces,
- in wave-like form for higher initial tack with wide surfaces or
- in straight strands for smaller surfaces.
(in case of outdoor use, apply vertical strands.)
- Release the trigger on the gun after each application to prevent the adhesive from flowing - not valid for MAKROFLEX foldable gun.
Clean directly after use with a dry cloth and afterwards with acetone or white spirit. Wipe away excess adhesive with a cloth before the adhesive dries.
Must not be used for foamed polystyrene and mirror bonding applications.