Sanitary assembly adhesive
- Resistant to various environmental effects
MAKROFLEX MF915 is high performance assembly adhesive for quick and strong gluing in the rooms with higher humidity levels like bathrooms, pools, saunas etc. Can be used for gluing acrylic, polystyrene, polyurethane, ceramic, gypsum elements on surfaces like concrete, stone, bricks, wood, gypsum board etc.
Not recommended for installation of soap holders, towel hangers etc in bathrooms!
The recommended application temperature is from -7 °C up to +40 °C.
Thermoresistance of final bond: from -30 °C up to +80 °C.
MAKROFLEX MF915 is waterproof, elastic, resistant to ozone and ultraviolet radiation. It has a fast grab and high strength. It can be painted over.
Packaging: 400 g cartridges
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature 21°C (+/- 3°C) for best results. Shelf life is 18 months in unopened package.
How to use
All surfaces must be clean and free of dust. Greased surfaces should be cleaned by acetone or MAKROFLEX CLEANER. Before use it is necessary to store the adhesive at indoor temperature (approximately +20 °C) during 12 hours.
- Place the cartridge into the adhesive applicator.
- The tip of the nozzle should be cut off as lant (at about 45 degrees) according to the joint width.
- Perforate protective cartridge membrane by nail or wire.
- Apply the adhesive on one of the joint surface by zigzag or small frequent points and wait for 5 minutes.
- Hermetically joint the surfaces and disjoint them at once for 5-10 minutes.
- Pressure again strongly the joint surfaces.
- If it is necessary, use additional fixing.
Tools and stained surfaces can be cleaned with white spirit before the adhesive is cured.
Glue is not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon and similar materials.