Ultrapower assembly adhesive
- Open time (for positioning parts to be glued together) – 15 minutes
- Does not contain solvents, odorless
- Is suitable for external and internal work
- Initial setting (bonding) power: 45 kg/m2
MAKROFLEX MF190 is used for gluing of any kinds of panels of styropor, plastic and other materials, including those for ceilings and wooden decorative elements. Materials, which can be connected with the help of adhesive include styropor, foamed plastic, polystyrene, wood, metal, PVC, ceramics, wood chip board, gypsum board, cork, gypsum and other similar materials.
Packaging: 400 g cartridge, 250 g tube.
• Store in cool dry places at a temperature of +5 °С to +30 °С
How to use
The surfaces to be glued together must be dry, clean and degreased. At least one of the surfaces must absorb glue.
- Cut off the cartridge point at an angle of 45°
- Apply glue with the help of a pistol evenly and pointwise to one of the surfaces
- Carry out the gluing at a temperature of not below +10°C for 15 minutes while the glue is still moist
- Press the surfaces being glued together hard to each other
- Remove excess glue with a wet cloth
Clean any tools or excess adhesive with water immediately after use. Cured adhesvie can be removed only mechanically.
Glue is not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon and similar materials.